Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

Closing the year 2006

Today is this years's very last chance to raise up from the sofa and get oneself outside - between the showers. The nearest summit "Ådnanipa" is 1 hour away at 456 m altitude.

On the way I cross the postmans route used between Bergen and Oslo (Christiania) 200-300 years ago. My neighbours have also made their foot-steps in the muddy path today. In the cairn on the top there is a guestbook. I find more than 30 names written on the date 31.dec.06.

A few steps nearer the cliff I can look down to the inlet "Arnavågen" and back to Garnes. Today the view look like this.

Beetween the dark and rainy clouds I can see a brighter one. We are waiting for winter and snow now. If snow falls, I think to myself that my next blog shold be named www.skiingstepbystep.blogspot.com Wait and look for it in a few weeks. Anyway, Happy New Year!



Comments:
It's a pleasure to read about your step by step trips. I also recommend this splendid site: http://www.westcoastpeaks.com/
 
Agree,
happy hike year!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?